We want you to be aware of the many hazards at home and in the yard. Common poisonous flowers include lilies, azaleas, hydrangeas, hemlock, rhododendrons, gladiolus, oleander and hibiscus…all causing vomiting, diarrhea and sometimes death if ingested in large enough quantities. Remove all plants where pets roam unsupervised. Visit us immediately if your pet has ingested any harmful flowers or plants.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
We provide comprehensive pain management to our patients…including those who suffer from chronic pain, acute injury and those recovering from surgical procedures. We will tailor a pain management program specific to your pet’s needs to ensure their comfort. We’d like to remind you that over the counter medications like Tylenol, Advil and Aleve are not safe for your pet. If your pet has ingested any of these over the counter pain medications, please bring them to us immediately.